Mactcha Mango Pops from Minimalist Baker
- Popsicle molds
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk what is this?
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup fresh mango, cubed
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk what is this?
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1. Combine Matcha Live Longer green tea powder, 2/3 cup light coconut milk and maple syrup/honey to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Divide evenly amongst your popsicle molds and put in the freezer. This will help keep your layers separate.
3. Rinse your blender, add your remaining ingredients (mango, 1/4 cup light coconut milk and lemon juice) and blend until smooth.
4. Pour evenly into your popsicle molds and tap to remove any air bubbles. Freeze for a couple of hours and enjoy!