Matcha Lemon Drop Cocktail from Hapa Nom Nom
- Martini glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Small flat plate
- Microwave safe cup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup honey
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 60mls vodka
- ½ cup ice
- Lemon wedge (for coating the glass)
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Mix together sugar and half of the Matcha on a plate.
- Run the lemon wedge around the edge of your martini glass, dip the rim of your glass in the Matcha sugar mixture to coat and set aside.
- Combine your water and honey in a microwave safe cup, heat for 30 seconds and stir until combined.
- Pour one and a half tablespoons of your honey-water into the cocktail shaker along with your lemon juice, vodka, remaining Matcha powder and enough ice to fill.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds and then strain the mixture into your martini glass, being careful not to touch the rim of the glass.
- Place a curl of lemon peel onto the edge of the glass, serve and enjoy.