Matcha Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies from Brittanyangell
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- 2 packed cups of Blanched Almond Flour what is this?
- 1/2 cups Caster Sugar (Organic Cane, Palm Sugar or Xylitol)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Room Temp Butter (dairy or nondairy)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Milk (dairy or nondairy-any variety)
- 4 tsp Matcha Live Longer Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (dairy or nondairy)
1. Preheat your oven to 180C or 350F
2. Mix in a bowl the almond flour, sugar, baking powder & salt
3. Sift your Matcha into the bowl
4. Add the butter, vanilla extract, milk and chocolate chips to your bowl and mix together.
5. Line you baking tray with baking paper and portion out dough patties on to the tray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes