Matcha & Pistachio Bliss Balls from Real Food Healty Body
Makes roughly 12
- Food processor
- Baking tray (or large plate)
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup pistachios
1. Add your cashews, coconut, protein powder, coconut flour and Matcha into a food processor, blending until you get fine crumbs.
2. Pour in the water, rice malt syrup and coconut oil, blending again until the mixture comes together.
3. Start rolling the mixture into balls, you may need to add a little more water or coconut flour to achieve the perfect consistency.
4. Chop or smash up your pistachios and then use to coat the balls, pressing gently to set the crushed pistachios into the balls.
5. Set and store the bliss balls in the refrigerator until ready to eat and enjoy.