Iced Coconut Matcha Latte from Sprinkle of Green
- Large glass
- 175ml almond milk
- 2 tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice
- 250ml coconut milk
- Combine almond milk, Matcha, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, salt and a third of the ice in a blender until smooth.
- Add another third of the ice to the blender and pulse just until the ice breaks up slightly.
- Add the remaining ice to your glass whole and pour in your coconut milk.
- Slowly and carefully pour in the blended Matcha so the two layers don’t quite combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!